Here are my credentials:
Here is the incentive to buy my eBook:
- Consider yourself as to WHY you would want to get into Game Dev long-term. This is a very difficult field and is not for everyone.
- The tools you will need in order to do Game Dev.
- How to train in all 4 of those Game Dev. I mean how to train in learning to creating good original game art, how to train in game programming etc...
- How to market your game
- A good list of indie-friendly publishers to (potentially) accept your game and publish & market it making you earn lots of money (potentially if they accept your creation)
- Lots of helpful (free and paid) resources (Game Dev websites, Youtube videos etc...).
- Lots of helpful tips.
- Lifetime of updates (I've updated it twice this month with more info and am planning to do so again by the end of next month) that you have permanent access to.